After an application is developed, it becomes an essential part
of a client's business. It is vital that the software system be efficiently maintained and problems quickly
resolved. The applications must remain functional and ready to address new opportunities and business needs.
We provide professional support and maintenance for your software
Minimizing Software down-time is the main purpose
of software maintenance procedures. Infomatics Technologies provides our customers with full-cycle services from
analysis and development to support and maintenance. We assume complete responsibility for the developed software
solution and provide reliable software infrastructure for the business of each of our customers.
- The Cost-effectiveness of software support and maintenance is achieved through our
professional services from the developer of the application during its entire life cycle.
Infomatics Technologies knows and understands the importance of support and maintenance
which is the key to value.
- Confidence is the key to successful software deployment. Quick response to your needs and smooth
functioning software eliminates the expense of down-times and customer headaches.
- A planned software evolution alone ensures aggressive growth of your business. Performed support and maintenance
procedures give us valuable knowledge for predicting any necessary software evolution. User support reveals the
opportunity of functionality extension. Based on this knowledge, our customer's priorities, and estimated return
from the modifications, we are able to recommend a strategy of software evolution.
Software support includes warranty, development
resource availability, and user support.
- User support to an extent specified in the software development agreement
- Free elimination of defects
- Development resource availability is Infomatics Technologies ensuring effective knowledge sharing
and having technical staff with certain skills to implement modifications to the software system quickly
and efficiently. Modifications can be implemented on a fixed-price or time & material basis.
- User support can be extended within the warranty, ensuring that user questions are responded to
during a maintenance period of time. As a result, employees can perform their jobs efficiently.